Siding Installation permalink
Investing in siding is more than just picking a color and hoping it lasts a while. The siding on your home is equally used for protection as well as aesthetic appeal. It is the external shell of your house; therefore, you want it to be properly maintained while providing an attractive appearance.
The experts at Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors stock a collection of high-quality vinyl and fiber cement siding and provide comprehensive installation with a long term warranty. We offer new siding installations in the exact color and design specifications you desire.
Get the style and durability you've always wanted with the right siding company. Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors' services are available all throughout Pennsylvania, including Doylestown, Lansdale, Chalfont, and nearby. Click the button below to set up a free on-site estimate.
The right siding will bring out the full potential of your home's exterior.
Different materials have different beneficial qualities permalink
Choosing the right material depends on what you want your home's exterior to look like and the degree of maintenance each material needs. Some materials tend to be lower maintenance than others.
- Vinyl Siding - This is probably the most durable siding option for the cost. Vinyl can provide you with the look of real wood without the cost and maintenance. This type of siding delivers excellent performance without the upkeep that other materials need. Vinyl siding also won't peel, chip or rot and never needs to be re-painted.
- Fiber Cement Siding - This type of siding can emulate any style of siding, such as cedar shingles, wood, and stucco, without any of the drawbacks. It is completely resistant against fire, wind, bugs, and wood rot. Fiber cement is also extremely durable and there is little to no maintenance required.
- Wood Siding - Wood has been a classic siding material for many years. Wood possesses remarkable beauty, especially cedar. It can withstand harsh weather conditions and has the opportunity to last much longer than other materials.
- Steel Siding - Steel is an exceptionally strong material, almost completely resistant to harsh impacts. It also comes in a variety of colors and textures, including wood-grain. The most desirable characteristic of steel siding, however, is its impeccable fire resistance.
- Aluminum Siding - Completely resistant to fire damage with an enamel coating that can mimic other siding materials, aluminum siding is the perfect combination of strength and efficiency.
Rear Side View of the Exterior renovation in Doylestown, PA.
Siding package from Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors permalink
- Removal of existing siding
- Installation of Tyvek® HomeWrap® vapor barrier
- Optional installation of insulating panels or Low-E barrier insulation
- Installation of CertainTeed Siding or James Hardie Siding
- Installation of new aluminum capping for all exposed wood – windows, doors, etc.
- Optional installation of new vinyl shutters & seamless gutters
- Optional soffit installation/repair
- Spotless cleanup – all debris and trash is removed
CertainTeed Headquartered in Valley Forge, PA, CertainTeed is a leading North American manufacturer of building materials and specializes in the production of high quality roofing and other materials including vinyl siding, trim, fence, railing, decking, insulation, gypsum, and ceiling products.
The Beauty Of Vinyl Siding
Any look - historic to contemporary - can be achieved with today’s vinyl siding. Vinyl siding has the widest variety of style and color offerings of any other exterior siding, including:
- Horizontal and vertical panels
- Shakes, scallops, shingles, fish scales
- Traditional clapboard
- Beaded designs
The ability to withstand high winds (certified up to 110 mph or higher) and a composition that resists heat, cold and moisture, certified vinyl siding retains its great looks over time. Vinyl siding never needs paint. Ever. The only maintenance it will need is a simple wash with a soft cloth and garden hose to keep it looking great.
CertainTeed Vinyl Siding offers the best vinyl siding features and color options, along with exceptional durability and lasting beauty.
- What’s the best way to prove a product will perform as promised?
Independent testing. This is why the Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) established the VSI Product Certification Program.
Administered by Architectural Testing, Inc. of York, PA, the program allows manufacturers to certify with independent, third-party verification that their products meet or exceed the testing requirements specified in the industry standard for quality.
- How many products have passed this Certification Program?
There are nearly 825 products and nearly 325 colors on VSI’s Official List of Certified Products and Colors. In 2012, approximately 18 million squares of vinyl siding were manufactured in the United States. (A square equals 100 square feet of siding, or enough to cover a 10-foot x 10-foot area.) Another key test of quality is how long manufacturers are willing to warrant their products. Warranties offered by vinyl manufacturers typically last a lifetime and can be transferred to the next owner.
Go with a siding contractor in Pennsylvania you can trust! permalink
All of these materials are available from Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors. Our professionals deliver quality craftsmanship for all siding jobs. Whether you need repairs or new siding installation, we are here to help. Our services are readily available in Levittown, Warminster, Feasterville Trevose, Abington, Bensalem, King of Prussia, Harleysville and nearby areas. Please call or contact us online for a free estimate!
Vinyl Siding Installation permalink
Give your house a dramatic makeover with durable, maintenance-free siding permalink
Of all the different exterior home siding choices available today, vinyl siding stands out for the excellent value it offers. The vinyl material sheds moisture rather than absorbing it. Vinyl siding also does not support mold or mildew growth and won't succumb to moisture damage.
Vinyl siding is designed to look good for many years, retaining its original color despite extreme exposure to the elements. This siding product also delivers impressive performance without requiring any maintenance. Your installation expense is your only expense.
New siding, along with a well-maintained roof, can increase your home’s value and dramatically improve your home's curb appeal. Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors is your one-stop source in Montco, Delco, Bucks and Chester County for all of your roofing and siding needs! We specialize in quality vinyl siding installation in Chalfont, Lansdale, Doylestown, and nearby.
Excellent value: Vinyl siding comes in a variety of styles and colors, is relatively inexpensive, and is nearly indestructible, making it easy to understand why it's so popular.
Vinyl siding can look as good as real wood shingles and shakes permalink
Vinyl siding's popularity has grown significantly over the years, and it's easy to see why when you consider the benefits.
- Made primarily from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) resins, vinyl siding was first manufactured in the 1950s but wasn't widely used until the late 1970s.
- Vinyl siding offers zero maintenance, immunity to mold and moisture damage, and plenty of styles and colors to choose from.
- In better-quality vinyl siding, a wood-grain surface texture can make the product look surprisingly like real wood. Better grades of vinyl siding also tend to be thicker, for improved rigidity and greater impact resistance.
- Since PVC expands and contracts significantly in response to temperature changes, vinyl siding can't be solidly nailed to wall sheathing. Instead, each course of siding “floats” on slotted nailing fins.
Here at Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors, we can install home siding to suit your style and budget. Contact us today to get started!
Well-crafted trim details complete your exterior transformation permalink
The overall impression created by new siding is as much about trim details as it is the siding itself. In a truly professional installation, the corner trim, J-channels, soffit panels, gutters, and downspouts all look good together. Compatibly colored caulks and sealants should also be used. Make sure to discuss these details along with your siding choices when planning your new siding installation.
We are Montco, Delco, Bucks and Chester County's expert siding contractor, working in Lansdale, Chalfont, Doylestown, Warminster, Levittown, Abington, Feasterville Trevose, King of Prussia, Harleysville, Bensalem, and many nearby towns and cities throughout Pennsylvania. For a vinyl siding price estimate, contact Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors by phone at 1-844-385-9661 or contact us online today!
Fiber Cement Siding Installation permalink
Enjoy the durability and versatility of fiber cement for your PA home permalink
Installing new siding is a very popular home improvement project, but many homeowners face the challenge of finding the right siding material for their home. Fiber cement is an increasingly common choice because of the many benefits it offers.
Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors installs high-quality fiber cement siding in Pennsylvania, and we can give you the perfect upgrade for your home. Our experienced professionals will help you find the perfect style for the look you want to achieve and provide you with an expert installation that will last for years to come.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of fiber cement, call us today at 1-844-385-9661 or contact us online. We offer free estimates on all our work in Doylestown, Lansdale, Chalfont, and the nearby areas.
Fiber cement siding can replicate the appearance of other materials while providing great longevity.
What is fiber cement? permalink
Fiber cement is a composite material made from cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. This material forms a very strong, durable finished product that works perfectly as a home siding material. Though much heavier than many siding materials, fiber cement has several key benefits that make it a worthwhile addition.
Benefits of fiber cement siding permalink
Fiber cement offers a number of great benefits to your home, including:
- Versatility: Perhaps the best part of fiber cement is the fact that it can be made to replicate other materials, including wood and shingles, allowing for a unique look for your home.
- Durability: While fiber cement replicates the look of other materials, it is much stronger and longer-lasting, and it will hold up better against severe weather and fire.
- Design Options: Fiber cement can easily be painted any color you desire, often before installation. Though it will need to be repainted eventually, this gives you the ability to choose a custom design.
- Affordability: Fiber cement is the perfect middle ground of affordability and durability, giving you a long-lasting option without breaking the bank.
Upgrade to fiber cement siding in your home today permalink
If you're interested in improving your home's siding, fiber cement siding from Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors is the perfect solution. As your local siding installation experts, we will work with you to find the perfect style and design for your home and give you a quality installation. Call us today to get started with a free estimate in Lansdale, Chalfont, Doylestown, Feasterville Trevose, Warminster, Levittown, Bensalem, King of Prussia, Harleysville, Abington, and throughout the surrounding areas.