Summit Roofing & Siding Contractors FAQs
Summit Roofers Capabilities & More
Summit Roofing & Siding Contractors offers roofing, siding, gutters, and more in southeastern PA. Since our foundation in 2005, we have prioritized customer satisfaction with top-quality roofing and siding services, repairs, maintenance, and installations.
Our experienced team’s service areas include Chalfont and surrounding areas in Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties.
The process of getting a roofing or siding estimate from Summit Roofing involves the following steps:
- Contact Us: Get in touch with us by completing a form or calling 1-215-667-8988. We’ll ask a few questions to gather details on your project, such as your location, the scope of work, and the timeline. We’ll also work with your schedule to book an estimate appointment for your project.
- Inspection of the property: Before we can provide an estimate for your roofing or siding project, we need to complete an inspection of your property. This will help us determine the extent of the work required and provide you with an accurate estimate.
- Estimation: After your property inspection, Summit Roofing & Siding Contractors will provide you with an estimate for your project.
- Schedule your service: Once you’ve reviewed your estimate, sign, initial, and date your proposal and email it back. At that time Summit Roofing & Siding Contractors will order any materials that may be required. Summit will then reach out and schedule a date for your project.
Roofing, siding, and gutter services are an investment, and we want our customers to be secure in their decision to upgrade their homes. That’s why we offer a 5-year workmanship warranty on all new full installations.
Your roofing and siding are your first line of defense against the elements. When that defense is compromised, we will work with you in providing what your insurance company may be looking for. The process is simple:
- Inspection: We will inspect your roofing siding to determine the extent of the damage. Anything we find will be documented for you to share with your homeowner’s insurance company.
- Consultation with your insurance: Summit Roofers will answer questions that your insurer may have regarding any damage that is found. They can contact us directly.
- Repair Estimation: Summit will provide the homeowner with an estimate for the cost of repairing or replacing the roof and or siding.
- Payment: The homeowner will pay Summit directly for the repairs or replacement.
- Completion of work: We understand that home repairs are urgent, so we won’t delay. When you are ready, we’ll get to work and repair your home’s damage quickly.
At Summit Roofing & Siding Contractors, we take pride in our commitment to providing top-quality services. As a fully licensed and insured contractor, you can trust that we have the expertise and resources to handle any roofing or siding project with professionalism and precision.
Our license, issued by the state of Pennsylvania, demonstrates our commitment to meeting the highest standards. Our contractors have undergone rigorous training, giving you peace of mind that your roofing or siding project is in good hands.
Additionally, Summit Roofer’s insurance coverage protects both you and our contractors. In the unlikely event of an accident on the job, our insurance will cover any damage or injuries that may occur.
Yes! Stucco remediation is one of our specialties. Our team is highly skilled in detecting and addressing stucco problems, and we are equipped with the expertise necessary to replace stucco with high-quality siding options.
We understand that stucco remediation can be a complex and sensitive issue. That’s why we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions that meet their specific needs and preferences. Our goal is to provide a seamless, stress-free experience for homeowners, ensuring that their homes are protected and beautiful for years to come.
Yes! We offer financing options for roofing, siding, and gutters projects in Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties.
Through our partnership with Service Finance Company, LLC, we can offer in-house financing options designed to make the process stress-free. During your consultation, our team can go over the financing options available for your specific project.
Yes! Contrary to popular belief, roofing and siding services are not seasonal. The Summit Roofing & Siding Contractors team is available to upgrade, beautify, and repair your home year-round.
There are certain weather events that may lead to rescheduling a service, at any time of year. These include weather like rain, hail, sleet, snow, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
Roofing & Siding Services FAQs
There are a couple factors to determine when to replace your roof. One thing is how old is the existing roof. Depending on when it was installed the asphalt in the shingles could be hardening and shrinking causing curling/cupping. Another is if you are experiencing any leaks. Finally are there missing or damaged shingles? If the roof is old or poor quality you could have loose shingles that blow off in high winds. If you experience any or all of these you should consider having Summit Roofing inspect the roof to determine replacement.
The length of a typical roof replacement can vary depending on the size and complexity of the roof, weather conditions, and the availability of materials. On average, a standard residential roof replacement can take anywhere from a day to several days to complete. Larger or more complex roofs may take longer, while smaller or simpler roofs can be completed more quickly.
Heavy rain, hailstorms, snow, and ice storms are common in Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties. So, we recommend homeowners schedule a roof inspection if they believe that damage has occurred.
Roof inspections can help identify potential problems early, allowing you to make necessary repairs before they turn into larger, more expensive issues. Roof inspections also help prolong the life of your roof and ensure that it is functioning properly to protect your home and family.
An asphalt roof can be installed all year round, however the ideal time would be in warmer temperatures such as spring and fall.
It all depends on the type of shingle installed and the manufacturer. A 3 tab builders grade roof generally lasts anywhere from 14-17 years in our area and an architectural shingle generally last at least 25-30 years in our area. This all depends on the quality of the manufacturer and the quality of the installation.
We offer a wide range of roofing materials for roof repair and roof replacement. These materials meet the diverse needs and preferences of our clients. Our product line includes asphalt, wood, metal, flat roofing systems, and more. Each material option provides unique benefits, such as increased durability, energy efficiency, and aesthetic appeal.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Summit Roofers will work with you to determine the best roofing material for your project based on factors such as location, budget, and design preferences. We are committed to providing only the highest quality products and exceptional customer service to our community in southeastern PA.
We offer a wide variety of materials for siding installation to boost your home’s curb appeal, energy efficiency, and stability. Our product line includes high-quality siding materials such as Hardie plank, Everlast triple-composite PVC, and vinyl.
Whether you’re interested in changing the look of your home, improving its energy efficiency, or upgrading its value, we have you covered. We are committed to providing only the best siding materials and services to our community.