Gutter & Downspout Installations
Gutter & Downspout Installation in Doylestown, Chalfont, & PA
Make water damage a thing of the past with proper gutters
Even though they often go ignored, your home’s gutter system is a crucial component of your home’s overall safety. Water that drips down the side of your home can cause stains and soil erosion, which can lead to foundation leaks. Rather than suffer these consequences, checking in on your gutters and installing new ones if needed is the smarter option.
Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors offers comprehensive gutter services including gutter installation and gutter protection. We will evaluate your current system and make the best recommendation, whether that is to install new gutters or to add gutter guards to your existing features. We also offer gutter cleaning to ensure debris isn’t getting in the way of your gutters’ functionality.
If you’re interested in new gutters for your home, give us a call today at 1-844-385-9661 or click below to get started! We offer free estimates on all our gutter services in Chalfont, Lansdale, Doylestown, and the surrounding areas.
The right gutter and downspout system provides protection against roof damage, soil erosion, and basement flooding.
How to pick the best gutters and downspouts
There are many factors that go into a quality set of gutters. For example, gutters come in many materials, including aluminum, copper, steel, and even wood, and knowing which option is best for your home will depend on the style of your home and your price range. The key things to keep in mind when you’re searching for new gutters are as follows:
- Gutter guards
- Additional drainage options
When you work with a professional gutter company like Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors, your technician will walk you through each of these points to ensure you’re receiving the best gutters for your home. No matter what options you choose, we’ll work with you to ensure your gutters will protect your home and look great while doing so.
Don't forget to install gutter guards
Gutterglove Pro is a high-quality, aluminum guard with stainless steel mesh that will keep debris out of your gutter system forever. It consists of two components: a perforated aluminum channel and type 316 stainless steel mesh. The stainless steel mesh is glued into grooves along both sides of each 5-foot aluminum channel section. It installs on any existing gutter. Gutterglove’s specifications were designed so that it simply slips under the roof shingles and fits snuggly to the front lip of your gutter.
- Filters out all debris from your gutter – no rain gutter clogs either
- Fits on any gutter and roof type
- Eliminates gutter cleaning forever
- Thick support frame will never droop or collapse
- First Stage filter in rain harvesting systems
- Barely visible from the ground
We’ll help you get gutter guards that eliminate gutter clogs and debris.
We provide complete gutter installation for a variety of styles and materials.
Get the complete gutter services you need for your home
If you’re interested in gutter replacement or gutter installation for your home, the experts at Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors are here to help. Our experienced professionals will help you determine the right gutter services and materials for your needs and provide you with a quality repair or installation.
Call us today at 1-844-385-9661 or contact us online to get started on your gutter project. We offer free estimates on all our work in Levittown, Warminster, Feasterville Trevose, Abington, Bensalem, King of Prussia, Harleysville, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Seamless Gutter Installation
Upgrade your home with quality gutter and downspout installation
When it’s time to replace your gutters, it’s important to get the right solution for your home. At Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors, we install quality gutters in a variety of materials from industry-leading manufacturers. Our gutters always provide the durability and weather protection you need while ensuring your home has a great finished appearance.
What you can expect from our gutter services:
- Inspection and measurements prior to installation
- Custom gutter solutions, measured to exact specifications
- Watertight and durable seamless gutters
- Complete clean-up and debris removal
- Gutter protection and gutter systems installed by licensed professionals
Our gutter installation options in Montco, Delco, Bucks and Chester County
Gutters are available in various sizes and styles, each with their own benefits. Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors will help you determine the best options for your home.
- Seamless gutters
- Aluminum, copper, and wood gutters
- K-style and half-round gutters
- Gutter guards and gutter screens
Each of these options has different benefits for your home, including durability, performance, and appearance. Our experts will recommend the right gutters for your home based on the layout of your roof, the number of trees around your home, and your drainage needs.
Call your local experts for quality gutter installation
If your gutters are leaking, clogging, or damaged, Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors is here to help. We offer quality gutter and downspout services to ensure that you get the weather protection you need for your home.
Gutter Guards Installed by Trusted Experts
Gutter guards offer the ideal weather protection for your PA home
Clogged gutters can be a problem for any homeowner, and overflow from the gutters can cause attic leaks and basement flooding as well as damage to siding, fascia boards, decks, and patios. Clogged gutters will also cause wood siding, sheathing, and trim to rot and require repairs.
Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors can help you eliminate these problems with gutter guard installation. Gutter guards are a protective covering placed over the gutter that allows water to enter but blocks leaves, twigs, and other debris. Installing gutter guards is a “once-and-done” upgrade that will protect your home from all kinds of moisture damage.
If you’re interested in gutter guard installation for your home, call us today at 1-844-385-9661 or contact us online to get started with an inspection and estimate. We offer free estimates on all our services in Lansdale, Chalfont, Doylestown, and the nearby areas.
What's important when choosing a gutter guard?
Gutter guards, which are also known as gutter covers, gutter screens, leaf filters, etc., are designed to prevent leaves, twigs, and other debris from accumulating in your gutters and impeding water flow. There are a number of options available, which is why it’s important to ask these key questions about the gutter guard.
- Will the gutter guard filter out all kinds of materials? Generally, gutter guards will keep all but the smallest debris out of your gutter, though some screen or mesh-type gutter covers won’t prevent small particles like plant seeds & granules from your roof shingles from accumulating in your gutters. The type of trees around your house should be considered when choosing gutter guards.
- Will roof shingles be damaged when the gutter guard is installed? Many gutter covers require lower courses of roof shingles to be pried up in order to install the gutter screen or cover. Our professional installers will ensure that this is done properly to avoid damage to the shingles.
- Can leaves accumulate on top of the gutter cover and block water drainage into the gutter? This can be a problem with many screen-type gutter covers, which is why we’ll work with you to determine the best type of gutter guard for your home’s location to give you ideal performance and limit maintenance and cleaning.
- Can the gutter cover come loose or be damaged easily? Like any other exterior part of your house, there is always the chance your gutters can be damaged by Mother Nature. However, we use high-quality products that will be durable and long-lasting under normal weather patterns.
- Will the leaf filter look good on my gutters? Gutter guards come in a wide variety of colors, meaning that we can match the guard to your existing gutter to give your home a seamless appearance.
Gutterglove Gutter Guards
Gutterglove offers a variety of gutter guards to fit your home and climate’s specific needs. Our gutter protection systems include:
- Gutterglove Pro
- Gutterglove Ultra
- Leaf Blaster
- Gutterglove Icebreaker
Key Benefits of Gutterglove Gutter Guards:
- Eliminates gutter cleaning forever
- Filters out all debris from your gutter
- First Stage filter in rain harvesting systems
- Barely visible from the ground
- No rain gutter clogs ever
- Fits on any gutter type
- Fits on any roof type
- Filters over 150 inches of hourly rain
Upgrade your home with quality gutter guards today
Keep your gutters working correctly with quality gutter cleaning
While clogged gutters may seem like nothing more than a nuisance, they can actually have a serious impact on your home. Overflowing gutters can cause water damage to your roof and siding, and water will eventually pool next to your foundation and could cause leaks.
We can handle all your gutter cleaning needs
Gutters can get clogged by all sorts of materials, including leaves, twigs, bird and bee nests, roofing materials, and more. Cleaning gutters is a tedious task for many homeowners, and it can be dangerous for homeowners who have difficulty climbing up a ladder.
At Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors, our gutter cleaning professionals will take this task off your to-do list. We provide a thorough cleaning of all your gutters without causing damage to gardens, siding, or anything else surrounding your home. Keeping your gutters clean is essential for protecting your home from water damage, so trust us to handle all the details!
Heavy rain can cause clogged gutters to quickly fill with water and overflow, dumping water next to your foundation and possibly leading to a flooded basement or crawl space.
Seamless gutters provide a clean finished appearance while ensuring your home is protected from water damage.
Seamless Aluminum Gutter Installation
Aluminum gutters offer the perfect balance of affordability and performance
If you’re looking for new gutters for your home, you know how many options are available. Materials such as aluminum, steel, copper, and wood are all choices, along with various brands, styles, and attachments such as gutter guards.
Aluminum gutters are the most popular option on the market due to their blend of affordability, style, and durability. Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors installs quality seamless aluminum gutters that will give you the look you want for your home and the performance you need.
The benefits of seamless aluminum gutters
There are a number of reasons why many homeowners choose seamless aluminum gutters over other types of gutters. Consider the following advantages:
- Seamless lengths: Seamless gutters are custom cut to the length required, eliminating the need for seams that weaken the gutter and can lead to leaks.
- Durable, factory-applied finish: Aluminum gutters come with a factory-applied finish that is available in a wide variety of colors to match your home and/or roof. The finish won’t wear off or require maintenance unless you have to touch up scratched areas. If you want something truly unique, they’re easily painted any color.
- No rust or corrosion: Aluminum won’t rust or corrode, making it truly a no-maintenance material.
- Speedy installation: Our crews can usually complete a seamless gutter installation on an average house in a single day, as long as the fascia boards along the eaves are in good condition.
- Affordability: Seamless aluminum gutters cost less than other types of gutters while providing equal performance and a great finished appearance.
Installing seamless aluminum gutters & downspouts
1. From flat to formed: This K-profile gutter starts out as a flat sheet of aluminum. The gutter machine forms the profile, enabling the crew to create seamless gutters of any length. After the machine trims the gutter to the required length, workers attach end caps, then crimp and seal the caps to make the gutter watertight.
2. Brackets add strength: These cross braces are installed every 36 inches or so to stiffen the gutter. The brackets also provide attachment points for screwing the gutter to the fascia board during the gutter installation.
3. Fastened to the fascia: Driving a screw through each gutter bracket and into the fascia board anchors the gutter in place. Each gutter section is pitched so that water can drain toward the drop outlet for the downspout.
Copper Gutter and Downspout Installation
Improve the look of your home with copper gutters & downspouts
If you’re looking for a unique finishing touch for your home, copper gutters are a great choice. Copper gutters will make your home stand out and provide you with a custom appearance while still offering the durability and performance you need from your gutters.
Reasons to choose copper gutters for your home
- No corrosion: Copper gutters and downspouts won’t ever rust or corrode, providing excellent durability. Copper gutters naturally weather to a blue-green patina, but they can be cleaned to their original color or treated for a different color patina.
- Soldered joints: With other gutters, joints are sealed with special sealants that sometimes need to be renewed to prevent leaks. However, the joints in copper gutters are soldered together just like copper plumbing connections, so you never need to worry about leaks.
- Craftsmanship and quality: Copper gutters and downspouts definitely make a statement about craftsmanship and quality. Instead of blending into the roof structure like seamless aluminum gutters, copper gutters stand out, showing off their supports and their unique patina.
Copper gutters provide a unique look for your home that adds character and curb appeal.
Installing copper gutters and downspouts
1. Brackets: A technician screws gutter brackets to the fascia board for proper pitch.
2. End caps: After the gutter has been cut to length, end caps are soldered watertight.
3. Seams: Long gutter runs are created by soldering sections at the seams.
4. Holes: Workers drill a hole in the gutter at each downspout location.
5. Downspouts: Wall brackets secure each downspout to the sidewall.
Get quality copper gutter installation for your home
If you’re interested in upgrading your home with copper gutter installation, Summit Roofing and Siding Contractors are the local experts you need. We can provide you with a custom copper gutter installation that gives your home a beautiful finished appearance while also providing complete protection from water damage.